|
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 *[[Took half day leave and Jessie came to pick Summer and Keira as well for her last vaccination. Did a blood test on Summer to ensure that there is nothing wrong with her kidney and liver. Everything turned out well and Summer was having some stomach upset and I was felt so relieved. However, things don't look good for Hugo, the shelter dog that came along with us to the vet. His kidney and liver was failing as a result from tick fever. Only chance was to do a blood transfusion which the vet see it as only slim chances. Hesitating for a while, J decided not to go ahead. If the blood transaction was done, Hugo might not be receptive to it and will die off, just like Tuffy, another shelter dog that passed off a few months back. Plus SSS is financially strapped. I saw Jessie cried about 3 times. I just stood in silent watching the motionless muzzled Hugo. - Hugo ![]() ![]() So sad to see Hugo in this condition only after a week that I last seen him. ![]() He has left on Monday morning ... SSS is trying to raise funds for Hugo's cremation. Anyone out there who is able to help, please do step forward. Do help these unfortunate souls on this approaching festive day
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||