|
Sunday, December 18, 2005 *[[Thanks to my friend, KM who helped me to take some pictures of the dogs in the shelter. They are up for adoption, please let me know if anyone is interested. Dogs of Shelter for Singapore Special My 2 favourite boys. - Abraham ![]() ![]() Abraham is a prince charming in the kennels, a lot of female dogs love him including Summer too! Abraham sat up quickly and wagged his tail when he noticed KM was pointing his camera at him. So damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was laughing while Abrahim was looking at the camera happily still wagging his tail. - Patchy ![]() ![]() The very first dog that caught my attention when I first visited the shelter. Patchy is a lovely boy who loves attention. Always asking for a pat on the head. Sadly, Patchy was threw out of the house because the previous owner said he don't look like a border collie anymore. I love this picture! ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||